We are thrilled to announce that the Alloy Inventory Scanner now offers full mobile functionality on Apple iOS phones and tablets. This new app offers an engaging mobile experience that delivers comprehensive asset information and freedom to perform a physical inventory anytime and anywhere.
With the Alloy Inventory Scanner organizations can:
- Perform a physical inventory anytime, anywhere, even in areas with no wireless data connection.
- Accurately identify assets and conduct a routine physical inventory without expensive specialized barcode scanning equipment.
- Scan any available 1D or 2D barcode label, including Asset Tag, Serial Number, and UPC Product Code, using the device’s built-in camera.
- Have accurate and up-to-date asset information in the field or on the road.
- Mitigate challenging lighting conditions with extended accessibility options and automatic built-in flash control when working in dark environments.
The Alloy Inventory Scanner is part of Alloy Navigator, a comprehensive IT infrastructure management suite. This mobile application is now available for download on both the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store.