Latest offering helps small and medium sized companies effectively manage growth with unmatched clarity
Bloomfield, NJ – May 20, 2019 – Alloy Software has announced the exciting expansion of their IT Help Desk and Asset Management solution, Alloy Navigator Express. With several breakthrough features and advancements, this solution is revamping the way IT sets the groundwork for small and medium business success.
“As organizations grow, so does the infrastructure that delivers critical services. This raises the need for detailed oversight of the processes that make such growth possible”, said Vladimir Vinogradsky, President of Alloy Software. “By extending Alloy Navigator Express, we’ve redefined how our customers adapt to their ever-changing IT environments.”
Navigate Your Ever-Changing Environment
Alloy Navigator Express empowers businesses of small and medium size to automate their IT growth with confidence and clarity using impressive new features:
- Track and monitor infrastructure changes with approval processes that ensure the appropriate parties have oversight.
- Achieve high-level visibility with graphical lifecycles to better understand the current state of the process.
- Promote collaboration and effectively distribute work with group support and intelligent auto-assignment.
- Get sign off quickly using approval groups to facilitate purchases, expand knowledge base, and manage changes.
- Comprehensive network diagrams offer a visual presentation of how devices relate for an in-depth understanding of critical infrastructure connections.
These enhancements make Alloy Navigator Express an essential product for small and medium businesses today.
About Alloy Navigator Express
Alloy Navigator Express is an integrated Help Desk and Asset Management solution for small and medium businesses that enables users to discover and control IT assets, automate daily tasks, streamline internal collaboration and communicate effectively with customers. This product delivers comprehensive insights into your support processes through interactive dashboards, real-time reporting, and flexible notifications.
About Alloy Software
Established in 2002, Alloy Software Inc. is a leading provider of Service Desk, Asset Management and Network Inventory solutions that help organizations of all sizes automate their IT operations and deliver high quality service. Alloy Software serves companies worldwide in several diverse industries including finance, healthcare, education, technology, public sector, retail, manufacturing and more.
For More Information:
- Learn more about Alloy Navigator Express
- See Alloy Navigator on Capterra
- Follow Alloy Software on Twitter @AlloySoftware
- Follow Alloy Software on LinkedIn
- Become a fan of Alloy Software on Facebook
Digital Marketing Manager