Alloy Software wins Great User Experience and Rising Star from FinancesOnline
Bloomfield, NJ – November 20, 2018 – Alloy Software continues to garner industry recognition with a pair of award victories from a leading analytical review platform. Alloy Navigator was reviewed and has been awarded the 2018 Great User Experience Award and 2018 Rising Star Award from FinancesOnline, a popular independent review platform for B2B, SaaS, and financial solutions.
Review experts measure software for the Great User Experience Award based on ease-of-use, interface design and features that facilitate work processes. Alloy Navigator answered these challenges with flying colors, as the review experts noted in their IT service management research paper the several advantages it has against the best IT service management software in the market. This includes its ability to:
- “Alloy Navigator gives you total customization control over reports, dashboards, and analysis, resulting in high-quality insights that you won’t attain using other IT asset management systems.”
- “…Navigator helps organizations to achieve complete IT operational awareness, thanks to auto-intelligent datalinks that discover and acknowledge essential relationships within information.”
- “The software instantly recognizes compliance policies and ensures that organizations adhere to them using best-in-class software licensing tools.”
The Rising Star Award is given to software products that have notably increased in popularity, have received excellent customer traction and are very efficient at resolving relevant user issues. FinancesOnline vouched for Alloy Navigator’s effectiveness as well by commending us in their IT service management analysis and report. To determine the software’s popularity, FinancesOnline applied its behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers comments, feedback, opinions, and reviews to determine a rating based on user sentiment of the software. Alloy Navigator received an exceptional User Satisfaction score of 98%, thus proving it to be an outstanding fit among leading IT Service Management platforms.
These two awards reaffirm Alloy Navigator as the natural choice for businesses who strive to achieve the highest levels of productivity. Visit FinancesOnline’s Alloy Navigator features review to view the full details of the analysis.
About Alloy Navigator
Alloy Navigator is an all-inclusive IT Service and Asset Management solution trusted by IT professionals internationally. In 2017, Alloy Navigator was ranked among the Top 20 Most Popular ITSM products by Capterra. This year, Alloy Navigator has risen to win a Bronze Stevie Award, a Silver Customer Sales and Service World Award, a Gold Consumer World Award and recognition by Capterra as a Top 20 Most Affordable Help Desk Solution.
About Alloy Software
Established in 2002, Alloy Software is a leading provider of Service Desk and Asset Management solutions that help organizations of all sizes automate IT operations and keep services running. Alloy Software has received numerous accolades from industry publications for their solutions and services. Alloy Software serves companies worldwide in an array of industries including financial, healthcare, higher education, technology, public sector, retail, manufacturing and more.
For More Information:
- Learn more about Alloy Navigator
- See Alloy Navigator on FinancesOnline
- Follow Alloy Software on Twitter at @AlloySoftware
- Follow Alloy Software on LinkedIn
- Become a fan of Alloy Software on Facebook
Digital Marketing Manager