Alloy Navigator® is an ITIL-based IT Service Management and IT Asset Management solution designed and built with industry best practices and real-world customers in mind. Centered around a powerful business process automation engine, Alloy Navigator equips you with the tool to streamline and improve the efficiency of IT operations, including Incident and Problem Management, Asset Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Organization and Contact Management, and more.
With the tight integration of Service Desk, Asset Management and Network Inventory tools, the ability to manage the entirety of your IT operations is automatically simplified through the use of intelligently designed features. Alloy Navigator allows you to manage the complex interrelationships, dependencies, and life cycles of workstations, servers, network devices and software licenses and related service history, contracts, warranties, and financial information so that you can gain real visibility.
Targeted for medium and large business environments, Alloy Navigator offers an intuitive, comprehensive, and easy-to-use approach for managing your Help Desk, Service Desk, IT assets and consumables, software licensing compliance, internal tasks, and other routine activities in modern IT departments. Alloy Navigator provides levels of flexibility and customization that offer unrivaled power to tailor data flow and workflow to your particular needs and priorities of your business. It is no surprise Alloy Navigator is being used in a very broad spectrum of industries, from hospitality, entertainment, and tourism to engineering, manufacturing, financial and government organizations.
- Help Desk or Service Desk with Auto Routing, Workload Balancing, and Escalations
- Service Level Management
- Change Management with multiple robust approval methods
- IT Asset Management
- Knowledge Management
- Network Inventory
- Software Asset Management and Software Licensing Compliance
- Organization and Contact Management
- Customer Self-Service Portal
- Smart Views, Dashboards, Integrated Reporting
New in Version 6.5:
The following is just a short list of the new features of Alloy Navigator 6.5. For a detailed overview, visit the New in Version 6.5 page.
- Calendar Views
- Satisfaction Survey
- Manager Access in the Self Service Portal
- Knowledge Base Ratings
- Auto Assignment and Workload Balancing
- Multi-Language support in the Self Service Portal
- Workflow enhancements
- Concurrent Licensing Model
- Hypervisor Support
- Software License Management enhancements
- Drill-down charts in Dashboards