Audit Loader

Alloy Network Inventory is a comprehensive, budget-friendly, easy-to-deploy network inventory solution that provides you with accurate and up-to-date information from every computer on your network.

Audit Loader

Postby sanj101ca on Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:40 am

Hello Everyone,

I've updated my software to the latest version first off.

The problem is whenever I run the ina32 application it does not generate the inventory file for the Audit loader to pick up.

But if I log in as a Domain Admin on the workstaion and run the ina32 application it does generate the file????

I've followed the wizard for create approriate permissions for the folder that has the ina32 application, agent, AuditDate and Log Folder.

I've even given all Domain Users full access to the folder!!!!

Can someone please help! As when I call Alloy Software I always get a voicemail...and no one returns my messages :(
sanj101ca
Junior

Postby thinkopen on Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:55 pm

try running "ina32.exe /debug" and see what happens when the Inventory Agent tries to upload the file to your "AuditData" folder.
thinkopen
Junior

Postby sanj101ca on Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:15 am

doesn't do anything when I run ina32 /debug...tried it as a regular domain user and a domain admin...checked all folders don't see a new file generated...If i run Ina32 as a domain admin.....it creaes the auditdata file for the pc...if I run as a domain user...Nothing...this is getting frusturating
sanj101ca
Junior

Postby condabas on Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:27 pm

what does your ina.cfg file look like?
condabas
Senior

Return to Alloy Network Inventory 4