Asking for your opinion on Network Inventory Navigator

General Announcements about Alloy Software and our products

Asking for your opinion on Network Inventory Navigator

Postby Support Team on Thu Feb 28, 2002 4:52 pm

Dear forum members,
we would like to ask everyone to take a minute of your time and post your honest opinion about the Network Inventory Navigator on CNET.com:

http://download.cnet.com/downloads/0-10019-100-8639276.html?tag=st.dl.10019-106-1.lst-0-3.8639276

Thank you!
Support Team

Postby isamoylov on Sat Apr 20, 2002 6:43 pm

Being my first post in this forum I feel it is appropriate that I comment on the software.
I am absolutely satisfied with your application (Network Info.Nav.). Not only is it easy to use, it generates reports that would normally take hours if not days. I\'m very glad that I came across your product while surfing the Net.

Regards,
ucdale
isamoylov
Alloy Software

feature request (asset nav 2.61)

Postby isamoylov on Thu May 09, 2002 9:44 am

just downloaded your software (asset navigator). excellent at first glance i must say.
-- i feature i did not find was an attachment option on computer lists, software etc. for instance, if i wanted to attach an invoice/po on a software title, it would be very beneficial. additionally, a link to an outside source (either \\serversharefile.ext or http://www.server.com/doc.txt) would be good because the invoice or document does not have to be embedded inside the database (if it changes, i don\'t have to re-insert the file). i believe that allowing attachments or links to outside objects would be beneficial to every screen, from computer list to user to peripherals to maintenance. please let me know your thoughts and if it\'s possible.

thanks, tsinghnrx
isamoylov
Alloy Software

Agreed

Postby isamoylov on Sun May 12, 2002 2:29 pm

We do agree. The soft is simple and efficient, though some bugs (who doesn\'t have).
Since we\'re new customer of the application, we\'ll see how long it will take to fix. We hope the quelity of the after-sales would be equivalent to the one of the product itself.
Cheers
isamoylov
Alloy Software

Postby Support Team on Sun May 12, 2002 9:43 pm

Thank you!

Could you please e-mail support@a-navigator.com with a list of problems that you have noticed, and our technical team will do its best to resolve these issues.
Support Team

The best program I've seen so far...

Postby scarter on Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:31 pm

Just started using the Network Inventory product and LOVE IT!!! I searched for 2 days to find the right program to suit my needs and this program has pretty much everything I need...Still figuring out the in's and out's of it but so far so good.
Submitted a minor issue to support so let's see how good it goes from here...
Scott Carter
Bank of the Southwest
Tempe, AZ
scarter

Return to Announcements