ALLOY_SYSTEM DB password

Alloy Discovery is a comprehensive network discovery and inventory solution for medium and enterprise business environments delivering best-in-class features, usability, scalability, delivering up-to-date audit information for the entire organization.

ALLOY_SYSTEM DB password

Postby itsupport on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:11 pm

I need to reset this password. I lost my master DB in mssql and had to rebuild it which orphans all db users. I have synced the users but I don't know the password of ALLOY_SYSTEM so I can't sync it with the master database user. Ive tried to run the automation server manager but it complains that my user does not have the proper rights to do anything in that app. Anyone? Any ideas?
itsupport

Re: ALLOY_SYSTEM DB password

Postby janstonselig on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Hmm, not sure which password you mean, but I would try to give support a call on this one. They were hit with the storm the last few days, but maybe they are back. They have this message on their site:

Hurricane Sandy Emergencry Note
Our office and the data center are currently without power. We hope the service would be restored within next few days. We will be remotely monitoring our e-mail and reply to your requests when possible. Thanks for understanding.
janstonselig
Senior

Return to Alloy Discovery Enterprise 6