Alloy Navigator Express 6 Beta Program

General Announcements about Alloy Software and our products

Alloy Navigator Express 6 Beta Program

Postby pille on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:37 am

Join the Alloy Navigator Express 6 Beta Program!

untitled.png

Alloy Navigator Express 6 is coming and, as the excitement grows, we wanted to extend to you, our loyal customer, an invitation to be part of the ANX6 Beta Program! Not only does this put you in a very prestigious group, but it gives you a great opportunity to get a head start so you can hit the ground running when its released.

In Alloy Navigator Express 6 we will build on the already robust feature set in version 5 with new features such as dashboards, announcements, escalations, auto-routing, triggers, change history alerts, a redesigned Self-Service Portal and much much more.

Tell me more!

Q: What is the Beta Program?
A: The Beta Program is designed to get Alloy Software's latest products into the hands of our most loyal customers before their release. This allows you to get a head start with the latest technology and also allows us to release the best possible software as a result of your feedback.

Q: When does it start?
A: The ANX6 Beta Program starts on October 20th and ends on November 20th.

Q: Can I be a beta tester?
A: If you are the owner of any previous version in the Alloy Navigator Express product line (Alloy Navigator Express 5, Alloy Navigator 4, etc) you are qualified to be a beta tester.

Q: What do I have to do?
A: We provide you with a fully-functional time-limited beta version of the software along with access to technical support various documentation and webinar related events. You then use the software and provide us with your feedback suggestions and information about issues if you encounter them.

Q: Ok, I'm in How do I join?
A: If you would like to be considered for the beta program team please E-Mail me at pille@alloy-software.com before Friday, September 30th with the following information:

Full Name:
Business Phone:
Company Name:
Job Title:
Community Forums Login:

Thank you in advance for your interest :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Contact Technical Services directly:
support@alloy-software.com
http://support.alloy-software.com

Paul Ille
Alloy Software
Maximize your IT Universe
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/alloysoftware
pille
Alloy Software

Return to Announcements