2 questions re: Purchase Orders

Open discussion about our Alloy Navigator 6 application

2 questions re: Purchase Orders

Postby egardner on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:14 pm

1. Can the Sales Tax field be made editable? I often have don't know the tax rate for a particular vendor and end up having to guess, in order to get the Sales Tax to match the invoice.

2. Can I run a report/search for individual line items? Currently using AN 5, I (as far as I know) am only able to search Purchase Order title field. Being able to search by line item (and Part Number field) would be very helpful.
egardner

Re: 2 questions re: Purchase Orders

Postby janstonselig on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:13 pm

egardner wrote:1. Can the Sales Tax field be made editable? I often have don't know the tax rate for a particular vendor and end up having to guess, in order to get the Sales Tax to match the invoice.

As far as I can tell it's ready only somewhere internally. The fields section doesn't show it's ready only.

egardner wrote:2. Can I run a report/search for individual line items? Currently using AN 5, I (as far as I know) am only able to search Purchase Order title field. Being able to search by line item (and Part Number field) would be very helpful.

You can report on it, but the advanced search does't seem to have the field name to choose for searching.

Curious what Alloy says cause I agree with these points.
janstonselig
Senior

Return to Alloy Navigator 6 Discussion