Web Publishing

Alloy Network Inventory is a comprehensive, budget-friendly, easy-to-deploy network inventory solution that provides you with accurate and up-to-date information from every computer on your network.

Web Publishing

Postby tmayer on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm using web publishing with Alloy Network Inventory 4.2.0

The index.html page shows the following categories: Computer Name, Serial Number, User, OS, CPU/Speed (MHz), RAM (MB), Hard Drive (GB), Audit Date
ScreenHunter_03 Aug. 15 15.43.jpg

Once you go to the computer sheet, it also shows me the description of the computer. Is there any way to have this be a category on the main page that lists all the computers?
ScreenHunter_04 Aug. 15 15.46.jpg

The only place I have been able to find any way to customize the Web Publishing output is within the program:
ScreenHunter_05 Aug. 15 15.48.jpg

Are there any ways to set more parameters on this? Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated as this is a legacy product that support is no longer provided for. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tmayer

Re: Web Publishing

Postby eliaslynch on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 am

I worked with later versions and it appears that feature is as-is. I know v6 has Crystal Report integration so you can pretty much do anything. You can even schedule reports like the the HTML Reporting allows.
--------
Elias
eliaslynch
Senior

Return to Alloy Network Inventory 4