How to create a report for a specific search

Alloy Network Inventory is a comprehensive, budget-friendly, easy-to-deploy network inventory solution that provides you with accurate and up-to-date information from every computer on your network.

How to create a report for a specific search

Postby MIS on Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:34 am

Lets say i wanna put a monetary value on my computers and applications run a report on there value.

Could someone please tell me how to do so. Create specific reports and run audit on asset navigator.
MIS

Postby pwpaton on Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:01 pm

Hi,
There are already reports in Asset Navigator that list the value (Price) of the computers. Look at the Assets -> Computers -> Computer List as an example. The Price field in the report comes from the Price field on the Finances/Contracts tab in the Computer List module so if you assigned your monetary value here, then the report would include it. If you want to limit the report to a specific range, then open the report in the Report Designer, click on the Data tab, select the Search criteria window by clicking on the magnifying glass icon, add the Price field to the Criteria section, then enter the appropriate Operator and the Value. If you check the AutoSearch box, then the report will prompt you for the values when you run it. You could do the same thing with Software Licenses.
Regards, Patrick
pwpaton

Return to Alloy Network Inventory 4