Reporting

Alloy Network Inventory is a comprehensive, budget-friendly, easy-to-deploy network inventory solution that provides you with accurate and up-to-date information from every computer on your network.

Reporting

Postby Vinny on Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:20 pm

Is there any tpe of reporting features available.
I will need to see how many copies of a particular app I have etc.
I also will need to manually add computers and hardware that I will not be able to use the ina32.exe for
Vinny

Postby Support Team on Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:50 am

You can group the software list by software product and then print out the grouped view.

In order to track manually added items we suggest you taking a look at our other product - the Asset Navigator. In additional to hardware/software inventory it offers a wealth of asset tracking features.
Support Team

Manually auditing hardware assets

Postby isamoylov on Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:35 am

What are the reasons to choose Asset Navigator rather than Network Inventory Navigator for manually auditing hardware? (We\'re looking for a fairly simple system to audit circa 100 networked PCs and will probably want to do this manually).
isamoylov
Alloy Software

Postby Support Team on Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:52 pm

This question is covered in our FAQ section, please visit the thread at http://www.a-navigator.com/support/viewthread.php?tid=88

The general idea is that with the Asset Navigator in addition to computer hardware and software assets you can track assets that cannot be automatically audited (users, vendors, departments, offices, peripherals, networks, IP addresses). Asset Navigator also comes with the integrated IT Help Desk Support and Library modules and more...
Support Team

Return to Alloy Network Inventory 4