Feedback

Open discussion about our Alloy Navigator 5 application

Feedback

Postby teebird on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:02 am

Hi All

I am doing some research on what helpdesk software is most suitable of my work situation. We currently have approx 700 users - this figure will increase over the next 12 months to 1000 - 1500. We are currently using a Lotus Notes database to record our helpdesk calls. It was ok but we have outgrown it completly.

Just wondering how members of the forum are finding Alloy Nagigator to use. Is it easy to nagivater as some of our users have low IT skills. I am waiting for approval to recieve a trail version to try out.

It you would like to email direct - feel free to do so.

christine.prescott@nt.gov.au.
teebird

Re: Feedback

Postby janstonselig on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:45 pm

teebird wrote:Is it easy to nagivater as some of our users have low IT skills. I am waiting for approval to recieve a trail version to try out.

For end users it's really simple. There's an email and web portion they can use to submit tickets.

Creating tickets through email works exactly as emailing any address. They just email an address you setup.

The web portion requires that they go to a url and enter simple information like description and category.

We've made it even easier in our company by putting an icon to the web portion on user's desktops and putting the email address for support in our address book.
janstonselig
Senior

Return to Alloy Navigator 5 Discussion