Webinar's and Australian clients

Open discussion about our Alloy Navigator 5 application

Webinar's and Australian clients

Postby C H R I S on Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:00 am

Hello from Australia,

Firstly, hello to you all,
I am currently evaluating AN5, after spending a few years using quetzal and InfraEnterprise, and wanted to know if there are any Webinars on AN5 that I can download, as being over in Australia, there is little chance of me attending them at midnight our time!

Likewise is there any users of AN5 in Australia/NZ region?

Hope you can help?? :D :?:
C H R I S
Junior

Postby austal on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:34 am

Hey Chris,

We are using Alloy Software on our site at the moment over in Western Australia. We are currently using it for IT Helpdesk and Asset Management but we are now moving into using it for Purchase Orders as well. If there is any questions I might be able to answer let me know.
austal
Junior

Postby C H R I S on Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:41 am

Thanks Austal,

I will be in contact.
Mainly I am wondering how you get on with support, seeing how the time zone is so wrong for us and the US, it maybe a little easier for you??

I was also hoping to see a few webinars, but they are at like midnight or 2am, which I am struggling with!

Cheers In Advance
C H R I S
Junior

Postby austal on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:44 am

Hey Chris,

Its can be tricky with the time zone but most of our problems could wait a day. We purchased a support aggreement with the software and we have access to knowledgebase and ticket system. Almost everytime when I submit a ticket I get a response the next day so can't complain at all really.

For webinar I am not sure at all really wouldn't be able to help out much there.
austal
Junior

Return to Alloy Navigator 5 Discussion