no assoc. with login and contact record

Open discussion about the Asset Navigator Web HelpDesk

no assoc. with login and contact record

Postby radomskis on Mon May 17, 2004 2:00 pm

I am trying to set up users for the Web Helpdesk. Techinicians are no problem however when I use the web user setup and choose windows authentication, I get the helpdesk screen with the following: Error Your login is not associated with a Contact record. But I used user account that was already in the contacts and I also tried to us one I had just created in contacts. So basically I am using Windows Auth. and AN is telling me ther eis no association. Pleases help clarify.
Thanks.
Domski
radomskis

contact record not assiciated

Postby lthorup on Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:57 pm

We are having the exact same issue. I was wondering if you were able to get this fixed yet. Support has not been very helpful at all
lthorup

Postby mhull on Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:12 am

It looks like radomsiks' issue was fixed by a repair install. According to our records you already tried that and it didn't work. Since you have an error that is specific to your domain/IIS/SQL Server environment, it will probably take some more time to resolve it because of the trial-and-error nature of the troubleshooting involved. Really, the only way to expedite troubleshooting for your issue would be for you to give our support team administrative access to your network so they could conduct testing directly.
mhull

Return to Asset Navigator 4 Web HelpDesk Discussion