Records move to different section

Open discussion about the Asset Navigator Web HelpDesk

Records move to different section

Postby kharris on Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:30 pm

We categorize our pc's by office (ie. Toronto, Vancouver, etc). When I reload the data, some records randomly move to another section (ie. a Vancouver pc appears in the Calgary group). All information is entered on the record. It actually appears to swap some information with another record. Has anyone experienced this and found a resolution or is there a patch? Help!! Thanks, Katherine
kharris
Junior

Postby mhull on Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:23 pm

Where exactly in the web help desk are you seeing this behaviour?
mhull

Records disappear

Postby kharris on Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:27 pm

It's occuring in the Computer section where we list all computer equipment. K
kharris
Junior

Postby mhull on Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:33 pm

There is no 'Computer section' as such in the web help desk. What URL is in your browser location bar when you see this behaviour?
mhull

Records missing

Postby kharris on Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:39 pm

I'm not using a web help desk. I'm using Asset Navigator software which we purchased. It keeps track of all equipment (ie. computers, peripherals, Help Desk tickets, etc). K
kharris
Junior

Postby mhull on Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:54 pm

OK. In the future, please refrain from posting issues here that do not related to the web help desk. Users searching the forum may be confused by off-topic posts such as this.

For further assistance with this issue, please contact support@alloy-software.com with a reference to forum ID 2234.
mhull

Postby kharris on Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:56 pm

I've never used this before and thought this was the correct place to ask my question. Obviously it was not. I'll attempt to find an answer somewhere else. K
kharris
Junior

Return to Asset Navigator 4 Web HelpDesk Discussion