Question on canned reports for charts and graphs

Open discussion about our Asset Navigator application

Question on canned reports for charts and graphs

Postby mzaharris on Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:56 pm

Under the Reports Section in Charts and GraphsHelp Desk there is a graph report called Tickets by Technician and it displays a graph on top with the number of tickets by technician across the bottom of the graph. Below that is a key with all individuals on the graph. It limits it to 40 Technicians is there a way to increase this number we have 44? I have looked all over and couldnt find anything to change.
mzaharris
Junior

Postby moroz on Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:56 am

There is no limitation for number of Technician to be shown. You can see as many Technicians (bars) as the page can fit. The default page orientation for that report is 'portrait', just change it to 'landscape', extend the chart size horizontally and you will see all of your Technicians.
moroz
Alloy Software

Postby mzaharris on Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:26 pm

Thanks for your reply and it was something I should of came up with and it did kind of fix it. I went in and changed the print setup to landscape and then went into the design view and lengthened the width of the graph on the page. All of the items displayed in design view and it looked good on the page. It was then in preview tab that it messed up. Just white pages with no data and it displays the report footer at the bottom with the report produced by Alloy Software message and page number. When I click on the arrows to advance to the last page (it is a one page report) it just scrolls endless pages in the bottom with the message "Calculating page xx,xxx for report Tickets by Technician. It never does display the graph. If I switch it back to portrait and dont narrow up the report to be within the margins it previews just fine except it is off the page. What am I missing here?
mzaharris
Junior

Postby moroz on Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:42 pm

Please save your report as '.rtm' file and send to support@alloy-software.com with a reference to forum ID 2658 for further assistance.
moroz
Alloy Software

Postby mzaharris on Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:35 pm

Thanks but right after I posted I messed with the header and detail lines and it fixed it right up. It is working fine but I have some other questions that I will post.
mzaharris
Junior

Return to Asset Navigator 4 Discussion