Comprehensive Network Inventory Solution for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
Alloy Discovery Express® is a comprehensive network inventory solution for network administrators and IT service providers. Targeted for small and medium business environments, it offers a compelling menu of best-in-class features and usability, delivering accurate and up-to-date information in a matter of minutes.
Alloy Discovery Express allows you to take control over your hardware and software inventory with an array of audit methods and strategies. Now you can effortlessly gather accurate, complete, and in-depth inventory of your entire network using the agentless on-demand audit for Windows domain and workgroups. You can also deploy the new agents for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS to automatically audit your computers on ongoing basis.
- Remotely audit Windows, Linux, and Mac OS computers on the internal network at your request
- Schedule automated audit of networked computer running Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Identify networked devices (printers, scanners, network routers, hubs, switches, etc) and capture SNMP data
- Manually audit standalone computers using a flash drive
- Accurately track the hardware and software information in your organization
- Analyze the hardware and software inventory data with advanced filtering, grouping and sorting techniques
- Plan hardware upgrades with a comprehensive list of installed device drivers, PCI slots, hard drives, and memory modules
- Identify potential security violations with a complete inventory of startup entries, shared folders, and mapped drives
- Pinpoint software issues using consolidated event logs
- Perform various network management tasks remotely
- Generate reports and charts from your inventory data
- Publish interactive drill-down web reports on your Intranet
- Export inventory data in XML, HTML, CSV, and Excel formats
Would you like to speak with one of our product specialists?
Please leave your number so we can call you back.