Software Asset Management
Alloy Navigator brings together the benefits of a uniform approach and tight integration for a very powerful and flexible solution for IT to rely on. Software Asset Management (SAM) is a clear example. With Alloy Navigator you can easily identify what software is installed on the network and whether those installations are accurately licensed.
Alloy Navigator provides flexible software product detection rules are based on the information in the system registry as well as physical properties of executable files installed on computers. This ensures a much higher degree of accuracy in the detection of installed products. Also, this enables Alloy Navigator to detect software which remains unseen to many other SAM products on the market.
- Establish a solid foundation for your Software Asset Management project
- Save time with automated identification and reconciliation of detected software
- Minimize risks of violating your software licensing agreements
- Save money through better planning of software purchases
- Stay informed of unplanned software installations