- What sets Alloy Navigator apart from other products?
- Though there may be some overlap when comparing individual product features, we are not aware of a product on the market containing the same amount and quality of features in a single solution for the price offered by Alloy Software. Alloy Software is focused on delivering an all-in-one integrated solution, rather than a product with many modules, in order to eliminate purchasing confusion, reduce costs and ease deployment.
- Some of the features that set Alloy Navigator apart from most, if not all competitors are the power and extensibility of the Workflow Management System, clean and intuitive interface, a choice of web-based and Windows-based technician's console, tight but flexible integration between the different areas in the product.
- The level of customer service at Alloy is unlike most companies in today's market. Our Sales, Technical Support and Professional Services teams are well-versed in the IT industry and with Alloy Software products. We understand the challenges you face on a daily basis and experienced in offering solutions to them.
- Who is the target market for Alloy Navigator?
- Customers who meet the following criteria should consider Alloy Navigator Enterprise 8:
- Between 100 and 10,000 employees
- Between 10 and 150 IT personnel
- Mid-size corporations, or divisions of large enterprises
- For smaller organizations we recommend Alloy Navigator Express.
- Is Alloy Navigator ITIL compliant, and must I understand ITIL to use the product?
- Yes. Alloy Navigator is designed around the ITIL framework - the most widely accepted best practices for organizations.
- Does my company need to understand ITIL?
- No. Having a knowledge of ITIL is not required. ITIL best practices are already built into our product and will be transparent to you.
- Is there an upgrade path for existing customers?
- Yes, you can upgrade to Alloy Navigator Enterprise 8 from any of the following products:
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 7
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 6
- Alloy Navigator Enterprise 5
- Alloy Navigator Express 7
- Alloy Navigator Express 6
- Alloy Navigator Express 5
- What is the cost to upgrade to the latest version?
- Upgrades are 100% free for customers with active Premium Advantage Enterprise coverage. Discounts are provided to customers without active coverage based on their current version and licensing.
- Will I receive upgrade and implementation assistance?
- Yes. Customers with active Premium Advantage Coverage receive access to the JumpStart program. Our specialists will help you examine your current practices and business priorities to assist you in developing strategic and technical plans for your migration.